Offline Storage Test
This is a test to:
- Read a conference schedule JSON feed.
- Load the JSON data into local storage.
- Use application cache to save the .css, .js, and some .html files.
- Reload conference schedule data from local storage when offline.
Features to add next:
- Restyle schedule listing as vertical items.
- Upon expanding schedule listing, show venue, speaker, dates, times, and description.
- Update manifest cache files upon file-change detection
- Add alerts for users to indicate whether they are seeing current or cached schedule data.